This is a major release of the digiKam Tricks book, featuring a completely revised and updated content that reflects changes in the upcoming version 2.0 of the digiKam photo management application. In addition to that, the book includes the following new material:
- Batch Process Photos in digiKam
- Manage Photos from Multiple digiKam Installations
- Use Color Labels and Picks (digiKam 2.0)
- Tag Faces with the Face Recognition Feature (digiKam 2.0)
- Use Versioning for Non-destructive Editing (digiKam 2.0)
- APPENDIX A: Set up Photographic Workflow with digiKam
Readers who already purchased the book will receive the new version free of charge. If you haven’t received your copy, please send your order confirmation as proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll email you the latest version of the book.