digiKam is an immensely powerful photo management application, and mastering it requires time and effort. This book can help you to learn the ropes in the most efficient manner. Instead of explaining every digiKam’s feature, the book offers a collection of techniques that can help you to get the most out of this versatile tool.
Five facts about the digiKam Recipes book:
- This is the first and only ebook about digiKam.
- The book was written in close cooperation with the digiKam developers.
- 50% of all book sales go to the digiKam project.
- The book is DRM-free, so you can read it using any ebook reader or software that supports the EPUB or MOBI format.
- You’ll receive all future editions of the book free of charge.
The ebook can be purchased through the Amazon Kindle Store, Google Play Store, Gumroad, or via PayPal. If you choose the PayPal option, make sure to press the Return to Merchant button after you’ve completed the purchase to view the download instructions. You can then download the ebook in the EPUB and MOBI formats.
The ebook released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 Unported license, so you are free to share the ebook and modify it as long as you share your modifications.
I hope you’ll find the ebook useful, and if you have any comments, ideas, and suggestions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If buy the ebook from Amazon and you want to receive future updates, send me your Amazon order confirmation as proof of purchase.